RS - Hardware Keyboard Layouts 1.2
||Continue to app|
Add extra hardware / physical keyboard layouts to your android when using Bluetooth or USB.
ATTENTION: Android have issues with accents, many need use ALT.
FREE - No Lite / Trial version.
THIS doesn't modify any virtual keyboard. Only add more options of layout for external keyboard.
Layouts at this moment:
Brazilian ( ABNT2 )
English (US), International style
English (US), Colemak style
English (US), Dvorak style
Russian, Mac style
About RS - Hardware Keyboard Layouts
RS - Hardware Keyboard Layouts is a free app for Android published in the Components & Libraries list of apps, part of Development.
The company that develops RS - Hardware Keyboard Layouts is RaidSix. The latest version released by its developer is 1.2.
To install RS - Hardware Keyboard Layouts on your Android device, just click the green Continue To App button above to start the installation process. The app is listed on our website since 2014-01-11 and was downloaded 377 times. We have already checked if the download link is safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded app with your antivirus. If your antivirus detects the RS - Hardware Keyboard Layouts as malware or if the download link for com.tiagofalcao.raidsixinputdevices is broken, use the contact page to email us.
How to install RS - Hardware Keyboard Layouts on your Android device:
- Click on the Continue To App button on our website. This will redirect you to Google Play.
- Once the RS - Hardware Keyboard Layouts is shown in the Google Play listing of your Android device, you can start its download and installation. Tap on the Install button located below the search bar and to the right of the app icon.
- A pop-up window with the permissions required by RS - Hardware Keyboard Layouts will be shown. Click on Accept to continue the process.
- RS - Hardware Keyboard Layouts will be downloaded onto your device, displaying a progress. Once the download completes, the installation will start and you'll get a notification after the installation is finished.
posted on 2014-01-11
* 1.2,Google TV Enabled,PT-BR Translation,Czech QWERTZ (From: Jan Zelman),* 1.1,Greek (From: com.andmarios.greekhwkeyboard ),* 1.0